EXPLORE NEW CULTURES WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR HOME! YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL LEARN, FIRST HAND, ABOUT ANOTHER EXCITING COUNTRY BY OPENING YOUR HEART AND YOUR HOME TO A HIGH SCHOOL EXCHANGE STUDENT FROM AROUND THE WORLD.
Would you be a part of this? A host family is needed for a foreign exchange student who will be attending South Whidbey High School the 12/13 school year. A potential host family is needed for the following students:
- a girl from Germany who loves skiing, traveling, playing tennis, backpacking, photography and is an excellent student
- a boy from Belgium who is in the boy scouts, loves playing the guitar and drawing, watching movies and loves meeting new people
- a girl from Denmark who loves animals, especially dogs and horses, enjoys working out, cooking, baking and family activities
- a boy from Vietnam who likes swimming, playing soccer, camping, fishing, going to the theater, cooking and is a great student
- a girl from Norway who likes playing volleyball, swimming, backpacking, gymnastics, photography and journalism
- a boy from Germany who likes skiing, cross country, basketball, tennis, surfing. He also enjoys music and playing the drums.
Students come with good English skills, their own insurance and spending money, and mainly the desire to be a member of an American family. Host families do not need to have teenagers of their own; young families as well as empty nesters are excellent high school student hosts this year.
For more information about the students and the program, contact Jamin Henderson at 360-661-0552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
International Student Exchange